Smartphones enable us to take fun and entertainment on the road.
Technology Tip – Use Your Phone as a Personal Organizer – It is terrific to know that you can use your phone as a personal organizer and keep your life in order. Click here to read more.
The following are the ones I use most:
1. Bible – You Version – Bible reading plans
Each day I wake up and read the Bible to start my day centered and straight.
2. Audible – Listen to audiobooks
I have spent countless hours listening to audiobooks for entertainment and learning new things.
3. Netflix – watch movies, television shows and documentaries using your phone
This has kept my children entertained more than once on a car ride, long supermarket line or business meeting.
5 Ways to Use Your Technology to Work Smarter -It is terrific to start using your technology to work smarter and not just harder. Click here to read more.
4. Twitter– stay up to date with your Twitter feed and followers
I have learned a few current events by checking my Twitter feed on the road.
5. Facebook – no matter where you are, keep up-to-date with your friends and their status updates
I used this to keep my family and friends informed about things during a recent family tragedy.
6. OneNote – keep all your writing, data and files at your fingertips
This program allows me to carry my business and personal plans and vision boards wherever I went.
7. WordPress – write and read blog posts on the road, even keep up to date with comments and stats
I use this to keep my blog up and running even when away from my desk.
8. Instagram – see the world in photos and share photos of your own with the world
Use Your Technology to Have Fun – Every once in a while, turn off the work and find a thing that you can do with technology purely for enjoyment. Click here to read more.
It is fun to interrupt the day to view cute photos and sayings from those in your Instagram circle.
Like many entrepreneurs and bloggers most of my Smartphone time is spent using these applications rather than talking on the phone. If you have not fully embraced all the features and programs that are available on your Smartphone, take today to try some of these apps or be adventuresome and pick up a few of your own. All the apps listed here are available free of charge so there is no risk to try them out.
In conclusion, it is terrific to know that Smartphones enable us to take fun and entertainment on the road. So, the question for you this terrific day is what are your favorite entertainment applications for your Smartphone?