If you have work-life balance secrets share them! You do not balance work and home by accident or by chance. It takes a decision and commitment. When you finally get the balancing act correct, it is fantastic!
It is fantastic to share the secret of your home and work balancing act.
Almost everyone knows someone who has the home/work balancing act all wrong. These people are easy to recognize. It is the co-worker who is always in danger of getting fired for handling all his personal affairs on company time. It is the mom who never has time for her husband and kids because she is either always at work or taking care of work when she is at home.
Those are people who do not have their home/work lives in balance. It is human nature to seek out balance and harmony. Often people who are living out of balance are not as happy as they could be. It is a kindness to share your secrets for balance with a person who is living out of balance.
No matter who you are or what you do, one of your goals should be to balance work and life. Check out this article for help
I am a work at home mom, so my work and home life overlap very directly. I have won and lost when it comes to balancing work and home. I firmly believe that you do not have to reinvent the wheel. Sometimes you can simply get in the car and drive.in the spirit of each one teach one, here are a few of my secrets to balance home and work:
* have set hours for work – you can train your family that certain time is your work time and that you have to work just as if you went to an outside office each day
* keep your work area separate from your home area – by separating your work and personal areas, it is less likely that your children will use your reports for coloring books; organization is a crucial component to success
* have set hours for home – when your family knows the time you will dedicate to their concerns, they will look forward to and appreciate the time you have set aside specifically for family.
To read more about work/life balance, check out the following:
Also, check out our Confidence Tip of the Day YouTube channel for hundreds of videos on creating the confidence you need to succeed.
The secrets for balancing success vary from person to person and you must find a way to achieve balance in your life. However, that is not enough, you must share your balancing secrets with others so we can all live in balance and harmony. So the question for you this Fantastic Friday is what are your balancing secrets?
If you want to read more articles about balancing home and work, check out the following articles where we looked at the notions that:
- all work and no play makes you a dull girl
- all play and no work makes you broke
- building teams that respect each other
It is fantastic to know that you can balance your work life and home life. It is even better to share your secret with others. So the question for you this fantastic day is what are you doing to make it work in your world?