Confidence Tip of the Day – Words matter.
Check out our recent Creating Confidence Articles:
- Creating Confidence – You Can Do It
- Faking Confidence When Speaking in Public
- Confidence Tip – Keep Track of Your Wins
- Want to be More Confident? Grab Your Big Girl Panties
- Faking Confidence with Professional Peers
- Take Action Now and Create the Confidence You Want
- Confidence Tip – Start Your Day with Affirmations
Our Creating Confidence Mighty Network is where we are working together to help you create the confidence you need to succeed. In this free, members only network you will find a community of people all of whom are working to create the confidence they need to succeed.
We want you to get immediate value from being a member of the Creating Confidence Mighty Network, we want you to get immediate value from being here. That’s why we’re aiming to offer five simple things:
- Experience exclusive content and conversations you can’t find anywhere else.
- Meet people who share your interests who live near you, who do the same things, or who care about the same topics.
- Learn how to create the confidence you need to succeed.
- Swap stories, experiences, and ideas (not necessarily advice) around our shared mission.
- Find a little inspiration, thought-provoking conversations, and expert perspective each and every day.
Click here to check us out and join us.
If you want to read more about ways to get the confidence you want, click here to purchase a copy of my book – Creating Confidence Starts and Ends in Your Mind.
Who I Am and Why You Should Get to Know Me
I am Janeane M. Davis, J. D. and I train people and organizations to operate with confidence and competence. When people are confident in their abilities, their competence is free to shine through. I believe that everyone can succeed and be happy with the right encouragement, inspiration, and motivation. That belief accompanied by my ability to help embers of confidence become roaring fires is a talent that can benefit you and your organization. I have the ability to help entrepreneurs, executives, and all kinds of people to create the confidence they need to succeed.
I have worked with a solar energy company in New Orleans Louisiana. Major hospitals across the country including the Mayo Clinic in Arizona, St. Lukes in Iowa, Northwestern in Illinois, and Bellevue in New York have benefited from my training. I have helped bloggers and small business owners reach their goals. My workshops have helped people gain the confidence to write books, start businesses, and apply for their dream jobs.
Contact me today so we can talk about how I can help you and your teamwork with confidence and competence.
Janeane M. Davis, J. D.
c/o James, Davis, and Associates
Bryn Mawr, Pa. 19010
484 381 0532